Monday, December 20, 2010

Problem 1

As i consult with Mdm. Forest today, i knew that i need to start with my experiments soon. So, i decided to do my 1st experiment today. But as i open my facebook to explore more on facebook apps, the page can't be reload. There are two possibilities that cause this problems.
  1. MMU have block Facebook from their networks.
  2. Facebook server is down.
But, as i asking my friends who are outside of MMU, there are nothing wrong with their facebook. So, it is clearly that Facebook have been block in MMU as other student also complaining about this on Cybertracker (intranet).

I hope that MMU will just temporarily block Facebook and I can continue with my final project soon. I also hope that the problem like this will never be happen on final exhibition next trimester.

No comments: