Saturday, January 15, 2011

National Art Gallery

13 Jan - Media Art's final year student had a trip to National Art Gallery. We have assigned to answer the question given by observing the artwork that have been exhibited there. My favorite artwork is "The new world disorder" by Mohd. Shaharudin Sabu.

The artwork that i chose is about the suffering that need to be face by some Muslim Country like Palestin and Afghanistan. The pictures drew is to portray their sadness while the mechanical human is to show how they need to continue their life with kinetic body due to the injury from the war.

Other than observing the artwork there, I have take this opportunity to consult my idea with Mdm. Forest and Mr. KY. They do approve my idea but with slightly change. They suggest me to be more specific about FB friends finding and combining the features of my previous proposal (editable photo-booth) into this application. I will look forward to this and try to improve my idea based on their suggestion. Thx to Mr. KY n Mdm. Forest to make me feel more comfortable with my idea.

No comments: