Friday, January 21, 2011

Tron Photobooth

This is a web photobooth that I found while browsing on Petrosains site. This application is to promote the movie - Tron Legacy. And here is some details about it.

1. Intro page - click on START to proceed

2. Choose the type of pictures that you want to take

3. Understand the instruction and agree with T&C. Then choose either to capture new image or upload from HDD.

4. Take another picture if you dont like it. Continue if you like the picture.

5. Edit your pictures with features provided.

6. Choose either want to post the picture on Facebook or save it on your computer.
*Post to wall is not functioning

Actually, I found this application after consulting my idea with Mr. KY n Mdm. Forest. So, I think I will use some features of this application to enhance my idea.

No comments: