Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Consultation

I have consulted my research and findings with Mr. KY and Mdm. Forest. Before the consultation, i'm not really clear about what i need to have for Crit 2. But thx to them, i'm now a bit more clear about what i have to do and understand about this project.

As i briefed about my studies and ideas of my project, Mr. KY and Mdm. Forest ask me how i want to relate my project with social networking. And not as just a metaphor or a concept, i now realize that i need to actually connect the user with each other as in how the social networking site works. So, the matters here are how i want to connect them and why do i want to connect them. I will seriously re-thinking about these matters.

I also ask for Mdm. Forest helps to review of my questionnaires. Since my direction now is more to social networking site, my camwhoring questionnaires is not so relevant anymore. Maybe i should re-do the questionnaires too.

No comments: