Thursday, November 25, 2010

Idea Development

Based on my idea that has been proposed and the preferable execution from my classmate, I have developed some addition features to my camouflage idea which is the mash-up of visitor face. The additions are
  • auto alignment and segmentation to make sure the face didn't look too weird and the connecting line is not too visible
  • using face detection to control camera. This face detection features can be possible with Canon SDK and arduino USB Host Shield. I want to use my Canon DSLR for better quality images. Another way of make this possible is by using webcam and Adobe Flash CS4.
The purposes of doing this project is to
  • get creative feedback with reactive system
  • borrow the concept of social networking site - connecting people and interpret it in my own understanding.
This project will be something like this!

No comments: