Monday, November 8, 2010

!i! confuse !i!

i've got confused with myself about what i'm going to do with my final project. basically i've 2 additional idea on how to improvise my interactivity level of my project.

1. Camouflage
This is the example..

the pics of user will be taken and their faces will be remix with someone else's face. the combination will not too visible. it is something like ur nose have a forehead of user A and mouth of user B.

2. Connection
It is something looks like this..

the users' pics will be categorized into some elements such each skin colors, shirt colors, face expression and so on. that elements will be the connection between ones into another. the basic idea is everyone's connect.

So which idea that u think is better for me to use in this project?

Update : During the class on 18th and 23rd of November, there are group information sharing during the class. So, I have used that chance to ask my fellow classmates about my idea and they prefer me to proceed with idea 1 - camouflage.

No comments: