Monday, April 11, 2011

Brand-NEW Layout!

Finally, the new layouts are done. It is more simple than my previous layout. In this layout, there are 2 or 3 pages from my previous design that has been combined into 1 page.

Lets go through my layout design page by page.. (Click on the picture to enlarge)

Page 1 : Introduction page
This page is to provide basic information/description to user about my application.

Page 2 : Snap your face
This page providing information to user about the instruction.
User may click on their image to change the effect. The image will appears in black box.
Click the red button to capture their image and re-click to re-capture.
Their image will be save in the server and load in the next page.

*On my previous design, I have different pages for T&C, instruction, capturing page and decision. I decided to combine all the elements into 1 page after considered about user-friendliness and simplicity.

Page 3 : Edit your face
User may adjust the level of the elements to edit their photo.
They also can go back to previous page if they want to recapture their photo.

Page 4 : Share your face
User may choose either to email or post on Facebook.
For email, i will using SMTP server, for Facebook, i will using Facebook apps.
User also can decide to retake their photo or exit from application without sharing.
For those who choose to email, they will proceed to next page.
For those who choose to share on Facebook, they will redirect to FB Apps. They may need to log in their account.

Page 5 : Email
User need to enter the required information and send the email.
They can go back to previous page to re-choose the method of sharing or exit without sharing.

*This application is built in Adobe Flash using ActionScript 3.0..and I think i need help in .php and also server setup..not to forget SMTP server..

I hope to hear some comments/opinion from lecturers and friends about the layout for me to improvise it. Thx in advance. =)

No comments: