Friday, April 15, 2011

Buying Web Hosting

I am trying to buy a web hosting now because i want to get it ready earlier - to avoid the problems later on. And this is the buying process :

[Click image to enlarge]
The advance plan that I want is already sold out :(

So, I check for another plan and found out that all the plan in this package are sold out. Because of this company is still new, so I assumed that this package is still in their plan. Later, I figured out about "Premium Web Hosting" package.

They got 2 plans in this package. So, i aim for Gold package which comes with 1GB space and 25GB bandwidth.

I'm trying to register mytweetface.com as my official website for this project. Unfortunately, the name has been taken.

So, I'm trying different name, mytweetfacemmu.com and it is available. Because of domain name is not come with this plan, i need to pay RM29 for it.

I then need to choose the billing cycle of the product. They got :
Monthly - RM7
3 Month - RM20
6 Month - RM40
1 Year - RM70
2 Years - RM130

They also provided free DNS, Email and also ID protection.

And this is my bill. But before i pay, i do consult with my friend.

My friend suggested that maybe i should buy this later. Maybe the advance plan will be available soon. Now, i just need to focus on my application and run the test on localhost. When everything is settle, then it is time for me to buy the webhosting and start to work with Facebook. So, i consider my friend's advice and decided to buy this later :)

No comments: