Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Work Station

Comfortability in work station will give a big impact in your work quality. So, to make sure i am comfortable with my station, to get the best vision/sight and details and my design, this is how my work station looks like.

[Click images to enlarge]

my workstation - laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headphone and a teddy bear as my project tester :P

the connection for extended displays
:)

1 screen to browse internet, another 1 for working - designing, edit coding & etc

I am happy with this arrangement coz a big monitor helps me see the code more clearly. Other than that i can compare the display color between LCD & LED monitor. So, i can choose the best color that suite these monitors, considering that my user will use this type of monitor too.

No comments: