Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Consultation wt Mr. Hafiz Part 2 n 3

Since we finished with Crit 1 for FYP2, i'm starting to work on my final project..Due to all the problems that i have encountered, i deciding to start all my work from scratch..

After finished with my screen design, i do consulted with Mr. Hafiz on Tuesday class. He approved my design and helped me in linking my .swf files. I have problem in linking files using ActionScript 3.0 coz i'm still not used to it. Due to time limitability, we continue my consultation session on Wednesday.

I still facing the problem with linking the page. Mr. Hafiz help me to settle the problem after trying several method. We have done attempts with several method coz my "efek.swf" got some problem that unable it from linking with previous page using usual method.

Other than linking problem, I also consulted about the save and load function with him. As i was told before, i need to use online server for this project. So, Mr. Hafiz have suggest me to buy the web hosting at netkl for their cheap price and stable server. As for the test before upload it online, I will us wampserver as my database for localhost.

I am planning to finish everything with ActionScript 3.0 by this week and move on to .php and online hosting for the nextweek. I need to start to work fast as the time is really limited now.

p/s May Allah bless us and give us success :)

No comments: