Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Web Hosting

I have done few survey about hosting plans and I stucked with this 2 plan from NetKL Network and iHosterZ.. [Click image to enlarge]

i'm interested with their mySilver package.
RM60 yearly with 400MB web space and 7000MB bandwidth.

I'm interested with their Advanced Plan..RM70/year with 1000MB webspace and 10000MB bandwidth. but my friend also suggested me to sign up for basic plan, RM15 per year and RM29 for lifetime domain which make it RM44. Basic plan provide 100MB web space with 1000MB bandwidth.

So, my question here..
1. Is it 100MB space is enough for this project?
2. iHosterZ advance plan looks more interesting than NetKL Network's MySilver..but r they stable and reliable?
3. Should i just go for NetKL Network as Mr. Hafiz suggested that to me?

What do u guys think?

No comments: